If you are thinking about purchasing a used car in New York, you came to the right place. I know at times you might be standing there asking yourself, “I want a used car in New York… Ok, what do I do now?” Well have no fear people of New York! That is exactly why I am here to help There are so many things to consider when buying a used car that it can be a tormenting experience at times.
Let me do the work, and simplify it for you. I recommend bringing along a friend who has a background in the automotive industry, any knowledge would help! Because remember, whoever is selling the car to you in New York is looking to milk as much money out of you as they can.
What to Look for When buying a Used car in New York.
Here is our New York Car Parts quick list to get you started:
1) Check the exterior for rust and paint chips
2) Pop the hood, (pretend to a certain degree you know what you’re doing) and check for and signs of physical damage or abuse.
3) Make sure all the signals are working as well as the brake lights (very important!)3) Check the interior of the car, make sure the seats slide forward and all functions are working correctly.
4) One very important factor when buying a used car in New York Air Conditioning!!! It can get very hot here as you all know, and can be a hassle to fix after so make sure it is functioning properly.
5) Check the odometer, this tells you how many miles the vehicle has been driven, it can also tell you the age of the used car to a certain degree. You don’t want a car with a lot of miles, but also buying a used car in New York with very little mileage should draw a red flag for suspicion of fraud.
6) You want to test drive the car, make sure all parts of the vehicle are functioning… you don’t want to be driving down the road after you buy your car and the wheels fall off This includes: brakes, suspension, steering, tires (car alignment) signals, wipers and shocks.
Finding New York Cars is a tough task to take on, that’s why it is CRUCIAL to check all New York Car Parts tips off your check list! Happy Searching!